The Billiard University Instructional Series - DVD 1 is the perfect billiards DVD program for the player that wants to school the competition. Using the Billiard University Instructional Billiards Video DVD Series, players will graduate their skills to the next level with the help of master billiards instructor Dr. Dave Alciatore, the Dean of Billiards University. A unique teaching formula which merges billiards video instruction, assessment tools, a reliable rating system, and additional learning resources gives each Billiard University student concrete goals to work toward with the reward of a B.U. diploma upon course exam completion. Improve your skills and get recognized with the guidance of Dr. Dave and his Billiard University colleagues! The Billiard University Instructional Series - DVD 1 features:
- Covers the Fundamentals Including Pre-Shot Routine, Stance, Proper Stroke Form, and the Billiard University Exam Process
- Provides a Complete "How To" Guide for a Billiard University Diploma
- Work At Your Own Pace Towards a Billiard University Diploma
- Over 60 Minutes of Instruction and Content!
- Includes Assessment Tools, Rating System, and Additional Learning Resources
Billiard University Instructional Series - DVD 1