The J. Pechauer BREAK Cue, designed specially for breaking with Anterior Balance Technology, a flex free MST taper, and piloted stainless steel joint with re-inforced phenolic core, plus a Tiger high density tip. If you are looking to get the best break on balls, do it with a cue that was made just for that, the J. Pechauer Break Pool Cue. This Pool Cue Features:
- Ebony stain with diamond inlaid designs above the butt plate
- Anterior Balance Technology (forward weight for maximum energy transfer)
- Piloted stainless steel joint with reinforced phenolic core for a stronger hit
- 29" Shaft with flex free MST taper
- Tiger high density leather break tip for maximum cue ball control (meets BCA requirements)
- Lifetime Warranty Including Warping
Overall Rating for J. Pechauer Cues - Break Cue - Ebony
|(based on 1 review)|
Does a good job breaking balls
By Johnny from , on January 15, 2013
This cue is forward.balanced, which seems to give a more powerful hit during the break. I got mine at 18oz. The shaft has a hard leather tip instead of phenolic, which makes it legal for all league play. It can be used as a playing stick too if desired. The tip on my playing cue fell offand I had to use the break cue. Worked good.
I would recommend this item to a friend.