The Joss Cues JOS41 offers distinctive character with solid playing feel and design. Since 1968, Joss Cues has been a family effort and takes a very serious approach to profession of cue making. Each Joss Cue preserves the traditional look, feel, and values of old-time cue making and are marked with a unique serial number at the joint increasing exclusiveness and value. The Joss Cues JOS41 also features:
- Natural Curly Maple Forearm and Sleeve Collar with Black Veneer, Holly rings, Pearlite Circles on The Sleeve, and Black Herculite Butt Plate
- 29" Hard Rock Maple Shaft with Pro Taper
- White Irish Linen Wrap with Black Specks
- Piloted Stainless Steel Joint 5/16x14 Pin
- 3/4" Aegis Linen Ferrule - Hits like Ivory!
- One-year Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects
Overall Rating for Joss Cues JOS41
|(based on 1 review)|
By Mike from Huntsville, Al. on November 4, 2013
This particular Joss cue is plain but very elegant in design. I do enjoy white with black specks linen wrap on a cue stick. To me the weight seemed to be a bit butt heavy causing a few shots to go further than I had planned. All and all, this fine example of a Joss cue should make anyone proud.
I would recommend this item to a friend.