McDermott Cues G Series G323
|1. Select Weight:|
|2. Free Case, Tip Tool or Upgrade Case :|
|3. Cue Case Color :|
|Item #: MDC00014Regular Price: $395.00Sale Price: $335.75You Save: $59.25 (15%)|
The McDermott Cues G Series-G323 is the perfect display of McDermott's passion for producing top quality performance cues. When looking at McDermott G-Series Cues there is no question why McDermott Cues are one of the most popular and recognized brands in the billiards industry. McDermott's Cues are proudly made in the U.S.A. and use premium exotic woods, intricate inlays, first class wraps, and specific to G-Series cues - McDermott G-Core Shafts. With a unique hit and feel all of their own McDermott is a top choice among players and are protected against warping with a lifetime limited warranty. The McDermott Cues G Series- G323 also features:
- Birdseye Maple Forearm with 3 Ebony and White Pearl Points, Silver and White Pearl Ring Highlights, and a Recon Ebony Sleeve with 3 Matching Recon Ebony and White Pearl Inlays
- 13mm 29" McDermott G-Core Shaft with Pro Taper
- White Genuine Irish Linen Wrap with Black Specks
- 3/8" x 10 Joint with Stainless Steel Collar
- Lifetime Warranty - Including Warpage!
Overall Rating for McDermott Cues G Series G323
|(based on 1 review)|
Smooth feel, great inlay work, solid cue
By ANdy from Los Angeles on February 24, 2014
I tried out a Lucasi and a Pechauer before ultimately deciding to go with the McDermott. Love the feel, solid contact, smooth stroke, and the quality is evident in both the look and the feel. Would recommend this cue to anyone.
I would recommend this item to a friend.