Viking Cue are constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. Viking cues manufactures 99% of the parts used on their cues which guarantees that each product is 100% American made. All cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking has produced some of the best cues in the industry with excellent craftsmanship and using the latest in cue technology. They are the oldest and most respected, manufacturer of cues in the USA. This Viking Pool Cue also features:
- Design: Birdseye Maple Forearm/Sleeve and 56 Extraordinary West African Ebony & New Guinea Vermillion Inlays
- Shaft: Vikore Hard Rock Maple with 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Joint: Stainless Steel, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Overall Rating for Viking Pool Cue - V160
|(based on 1 review)|
Great Purchase, looks even better in your hands.
By Dustin from , on January 24, 2014
Received the day after I ordered. Packaging was more than needed. Perfect once I unwrapped, not a scuff or smudge. Would buy it again.
I would recommend this item to a friend.